Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sigh.

I am shocked to read today that Katherine Heigl is leaving Grey's Anatomy... I mean, I know it was sort of up in the air, but apparently, it's true... well, at least according to US Magazine... very sad - I love this show and love her character on the show. And we all know that George is leaving, too. Sigh. I wonder how she'll go? Poor Alex! I am excited for this week's episode - the Grey's/Private Practice crossover looks good!

In other news, baby is eating much better today, thankfully. This stomach bug he has lasted quite a few days, and while he's his usual playful self, his appetite has been horrible! Today, he is eating, thank goodness. Still not drinking a lot of formula though, but his water intake is good, so that's good. It seems that everyone and their babies have been sick non-stop this horribly long winter... can summer get here already? Sigh.

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs