Monday, October 15, 2007

Wowsers!

My boy went to bed at 9:30 p.m. last night!!!!!!

WOW! That's the first time in a long time he has had a regular bedtime. Normally, he's up until oh, 11 or midnight... despite our efforts to get him to sleep earlier... he has his own agenda! Well, my darling has a cold, so he was more tired then usual and didn't take his normal 2 hour nap, (it was only 1.5 hours) so he crashed early.

Me? I still went to bed at midnight! I had to catch up with my TV shows and watch Desperate Housewives and then read my book... I'll never learn - "when the baby sleeps, you should too!"

Anyway... my boy also woke up at 6 a.m. Not my favourite thing in the world, but we cuddled together in my bedroom with the TV on. :)

The weekend went by way too fast... we had fun as usual and next week we'll hit the Pumpkin Patch!

The weather is ridiculously cold... and I have no winter coat, since I am almost 8 months pregnant... I don't want to spend money on a mat coat, so I think I'll just stuff myself in one of my regular winter coats and just go unbuttoned. I don't know what to do!

I can't believe it's almost time for Euro Cup 2008! How exciting that Greece is doing so well... GO GREECE GO! They were the champions of 2004, they were the underdogs and won although no one would ever have thought it would be possible. It was craziness, I tell you! So I hope they do just as well this time too!

I'm tired... and needed to take a short break from writing on a speech for the ADM, so that's all for now! More coherent post to follow...

4 comments:

Catwoman said...

Yeah, that's tough on the maternity coat! You definitely don't want to spend too much money on something you'll hardly wear! Maybe you can find something cheap on eBay? There's a TON of designer maternity duds for cheap on there.

I know, because I just got three orders of stuff I'd bid on when I was thinking I was pregnant. If there was a coat in there, I'd totally send it to you, but it's all cashmere sweaters and cute tops.

Dal said...

Wow, 8 months already!!! When is your due date???

skichik79 said...

wow 8 months already Lou !??? !!! thats crazy ... I was preggers all of winter and I did the unbutton thing ... just get an oversized fleece at costco or something that way your baby stays abit warm to !

Loukia said...

Hey girls! I'm due first week of January! I'm now 28 weeks preggers. So I"m almost 8 months pregnant! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs