Monday, July 9, 2007

Slight panic attack...and OMG excitement...

Just checking out the directory to one of my most favourite malls ever, Aventura mall in Fort Lauderdale. Realizing that on this trip I will not be running in from store to store shopping to my heart's content, because I am pregnant and what use is bebe or Arden B or Forever 21 or J. Crew or Zara or Guess when you're pregnant? I will however allow myself a few purchases from Mimi Maternity and Motherhood Maternity, sure to have a bigger selection then the small store in St. Laurent. Still, I am so excited at the thought of going to this mall again!

I will also be enjoying, very much, my CHEESECAKE FACTORY experience. Oh, my heavens! I have forgetten all about The Cheesecake Factory! The Cheesecake Factory, if you have never been, is this awesome restaurant that has, you guessed it, a huge selection of the MOST delish cheesecake's ever! Ever! This restaurant is the main reason I gained weight when I lived in D.C. And now that I am pregnant I can indulge with no guilt! Wonderful! Ha! And I know my little boy will also like it, too! This mall is so great they have valet parking. Because you know, you can only walk so much with a dozen or so bags in your arms. And on this trip, we'll have the stroller and my Christos with us, too.

I am excited (like my son needs anything else... ) to check out abercrombie kids, and J.Crew kids! Yay! A a whole bunch of other baby/children stores. And K.B. Toys. :)

AHHHH AND I almost forgot - my all time FAVOURITE - POTTERY BARN!!!!!!!!!! Oh goodie, it's not so bad shopping when you're pregnant!

EEEK! AND Sephora!!!!!!! GOOD GOD!

AND!!! They have a Haagan-Daaz in the food court.

Of course, let's not forget: Bloomingdale's, NORDSTROM, and Macy's. Hoohee!

And I'm only talking about Aventura. I haven't even started talking about the Bal Harbour Shops where I can only buy one big ticket item if I have enough money. I don't think I need another designer purse. I might get another pair of Chanel sunglasses, though. We'll see! sure he'll be fine... after all we will be spending all day swimming in the ocean and in the pool and having a grand ole' time, right? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Feel free to surf my web page ... ebook writing

Blog Designed by: NW Designs