Friday, June 1, 2007

Things I'm loving right now....

Having to do with food, of course.

1. Skor blizzards from DQ
2. Flatbread pizza from Quiznos
3. Just Right cereal

I could eat number 1 and 2 everyday. Actually, currently I'm eating ice cream in some form every night. I figure that's okay... because it's summer! ;)

Plans for the weekend?

Thinking of taking my son to the Ottawa International Children's Festival. That should be fun! It's right by the war museum and we could take a nice walk after.

There is also a fair going on near our house, so maybe we'll check that out, too. Of course, play outside a lot! I hope it doesn't rain... much.

And I really, really want to see Knocked Up - supposedly it's the funniest movie of the year/summer - it's gotten great reviews from everyone and it's said to be this year's '40-year-old-virgin', which I found really funny!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs