Friday, June 1, 2007

Read this story... heartbreaking

I just read the saddest and most heartbreaking story. It's about a family torn apart because a drunk driver killed their child. To read the entire story, click here:

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200706/20070601/slide_20070601_284_101.jhtml

This story will be on Oprah today, however, I know I would not be able to watch. Reading the story was bad enough.

I have zero tolerance for people who drink and drive. Sadly, I know several people who have done this. I believe these people, who shall remain nameless, should never be allowed to get behind the wheel again. This is not a stupid mistake. We all have choices to make and if you're old enough to drink, you are old enough to realize driving after drinking is NOT the right choice. Period. No second chances when it comes to this. Far too many innocent people die because of idiots behind the wheel.

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs