Sunday, April 15, 2007

My little sister is getting married!

My sister Gina just got engaged today! I am so happy for her and will make this a longer post but right now I am too tired and must get to sleep... the weather is killing me... will it stop raining already? I heard more snow is in the forecast for tomorrow, too. What is going on? I am hating this weather, big time!

Overall, had a fantastic weekend. It is just seriously the best age. Yes, my boy is almost 2 years old and I can't say it enough - we are having the time of our lives right now. Everyday, it is something new. We seriously laughed all weekend long. It is great. So not really looking forward to work tomorrow... what can you do, though?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You sound so happy! And, congrats to your sister. :)

Thanks for stopping by...its nice to meet you. :)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs