Thursday, April 5, 2007

...continued....

So... my baby finally fell asleep last night after a drive around my parents neighbourhood. Since the power was still out in the east end and I was too scared to go home alone since hubby was working late, we slept at my parents. But, at 3 a.m. baby woke up and would not go back to bed... nothing worked... so off we went at 3:30 a.m, driving home. He fell asleep in the car, but woke up when we got home and stayed up with hubby until 4:30 a.m. I am so tired today! I don't like power failures at all anymore! Anyway, survived my first week at work - really enjoying my job, it's very challenging and just a great place to be. I don't have anything else to write about right now as I am operating on no sleep, so...

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE and XRISTOS ANESTI to my Greek frends.

2 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

eeek, what a night!

Christos Anesti to you too :)

have a great week-end with your loved ones

Loukia said...

Xristos Anesti to you and your family as well! Hope you had a great Easter. :)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs