Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Woohoo!

I'm on the Internet! How awesome is that! Good news is I am starting to work for my new job... and I like it! :) I basically told my new Director I'd do a comm plan for him for something I know I'll eventually be working on over there. He was happy! And so was I, since it kept me busy today!

Guess what? I lost 5 pounds this week! THANK YOU Atkins! I must be the only person on earth who is dong a carb-free diet while still going to get weighed in at weight watchers. They were very impressed with me, but I did not tell them what my 'secret' was! Ha!

Tonight my son ate a small bit of play-doh, poor darling. Yup, he hated it, and threw up. Maybe that is why they say it's for ages 2 and up... but he has just recently discovered it and we have fun playing... but at this age, they do tend to sometimes put things in their mouth that they shouldn't! What else did we do tonight? We played with my good bone china. I figure, it never gets used anyway... so we just piled it up and he loved taking the plates in and out of the dining room chest.

Ummm... why is that dude Sanjay or whatever his name is still on AI? What is going on? ANTM was entertaining tonight. I stil like Renee... don't think things are going to good for her next week, though. Their photo shoot looked yummy!

Funny: what was said between Ryan and Simon on AI Tuesday night:

Ryan Seacrest: "We have a question from Georgia. What do you consider the hardest part of this contest?"

Melinda Doolittle: "Wow. I would have to say the high heels and these dresses. I like my tennis shoes and my sweat pants. I'm sorry."

Seacrest: "Simon, any advice on the high heels?"

Cowell: "You should know, Ryan."

Seacrest: "Stay out of my closet, Simon."

Cowell: "Well, come out."

Seacrest: "This is about the top twelve. Okay? Not your wishes...We're friends."

Jessica and John are back from Italy. I'm getting used to her with her dark hair. I want her sunglasses. I have a thing for sunglasses and purses. Designer kind of thing. I have 2 pairs of Chanel sunglasses and a pair of Fendi's, but now, I really want another pair of Chanel just like these ones Jess is wearing. I'm pretty sure actually that they are the same ones I tried on at Holt's yesterday. Hmmm...




Are you loving the weather as much as I am? Finally! Bring on spring! Now I do need to go shopping for a spring jacket... maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Yay congrats Loulou...keep going....!

Loukia said...

Thanks Ana!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs