Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Budget: Helping families...

I'm okay with that, you know! 310 dollars for every child under 18? Sweet! I personally have no complaints with the budget. And an extra 1.4 billion for health care? Double sweet.

The one thing that bothers me? How we are so giving to Quebec! I mean, for the love of GOD - here is a province whose leaders are actively at all times trying to seperate their beloved province from the rest of Canada. Yes, you're 'unique', we get it - but you're part of a greater country, you know, and should thank your lucky stars! I love MTL as much as anybody but if I have to start taking my passport to go there, I so would. How about some damn equality, too? Why do we have to have everything in both languages but you guys don't? WTF is up with that stupid double standards? Bunch of whining babies, that's what you are! "We are the best!" "We are unique!" "We want to be known as seperate from Canada!" Yeah, go jump off a tree! Stupid stupids. Everywhere in the world I go, people speak English. Signs are in English. But in parts of Quebec - excuse moi, it's only in French. Whatever! That irritates me! OMG!

8 comments:

Gina said...

yes, but if we didnt have the bloc's support, then we would get defeated in the house....

now at least we have more of a chance...

Loukia said...

Oh Gina. Stop making sense of everything and making me sound bad!The only reason they are in support is because we're giving them so much just to shut them up!

skichik79 said...

ouch .. im in quebec :(

Loukia said...

Max - I'm not mad at you! LOL! I'm must not liking the Quebec politicians. Yes, it's great that they want a lot for the province, but I think they play a dirty game and it's unfair!

maggie said...

hmmm...seems to me you are endorsing what you normally would be slamming as a "liberal-esque" budget... who haven't they appealed to here... hmm truckers (80% write-off of meals) and tree huggers - 5 million to hire interns at Canadian museums???? ... who else? let me see.... money to make 3-down football a national sport??? Come on Loukia - for a capital C conservative you should be screaming here! This was the highest spending budget ever - now even I a capital L liberal small "c" conservative am a little concerned here...; )

Loukia said...

MAGGIE! I am so excited you left me a comment! ;) Haha... listen, more money in my pocket because I have a child... increased spending for health care - that's good for me! Love you friend, capital C conservative Loulou. :) Spero, Gus and I won't attack you on Saturday night, I promise! :)

maggie! said...

Bring it on baby bring it on! ... So they brought back the Liberal "BabyBonus" cheques, you should be happy about that!!!
But come on - Money for 3-down football???? Come on?!!!!??? See you Saturday!

Loukia said...

See you Saturday Maggie! Mwah! ;) We'll take it easy on you. ;)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs