Friday, February 9, 2007

Say a little prayer...

My friend Ana and her mom are having to deal with some sad news today. A little 2 year old boy they are related to has cancer. He was diagnosed when he was only 9 months old and went through intensive chemo and treatment and after a long battle, got better, but it recently came back and that's not a good thing. The little boy's name is Elgin-Alexander and he's a darling litle child, a strong fighter. No one should have to go through what he is going through. I can't imagine the pain the family must be feeling. Please, everyone, say a little prayer and keep him in your thoughts today as he has to endure more pain and time in the the hospital. He has Neuroblastoma. If you wish to send Elgin warm wishes, please feel free to email him at elgin- alexander@sympatico.ca - his family will make sure he gets all the messages! I know he'll be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope he gets better, miracles do happen... God bless him and his family.

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

Thank you Loulou! My family appreciates everyone's support and prayers during this time.

I will keep you updated on his progress.

Love you
Ana

Loukia said...

Love you too banana, I'm praying for him. I'm so sorry.

Michelle Ugarte said...

That is really sweet of you to post about this little boy who has Neuroblastoma. My daughter too had this horrible cancer but is currently NED (no evidence of disease). We are thankful every day for that.

I loved reading your 101 things about you. I will have to come by more often. Your little boy is too cute!! =)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs