Thursday, February 22, 2007

Go vote for the new 7 wonders of the world!

If you haven't gone online and voted yet, you really should! The results will be announced in Lisbon, Portugal this July. Help decide what the new 7 wonders of the world should be! I really think the Parthanon should be one of the 7, but I'm Greek so of course I'd say that! (But seriously, it is stunning and amazing so make sure to vote for that) I also think Petra should win, and The Pyramid at Chichén Itza. (And I'll never live down the fact that we had a chance to see Chichén Itza during one of our stops on our cruise, but instead I made my hubby go sit on a gross beach for the day so I could tan. Big, huge mistake on my part!) I also picked Hagia Sophia. So go vote and have fun!

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs