Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Funny, cute blog

Well as you all know I'm totally new in this blogging world, and since I love to write about completely useless things all day long, it's a perfect outlet for my rambling thoughts, views, opinions, and information. I am thankful that I have some cool co-workers who have some cool blogs where I find out about even more blogs... (I'll just say co-workers instead of old co-workers because that sounds funny and I'm hoping I'll get to work with them again soon!) Anyway... Dani's blog is awesome. She's a super mom to 2 boys and through her blog I found this blog, and I have to say, it's pretty damn funny! It's about, well, being a mom, but others things, too. Anything with the word 'mom' in it, I'm all over. I love reading other mom's views on being a mom. And this lady is cool! It's such a funny, well written blog. (Just like Dani's!) Anyway... here it is: even if you're not a mom, you'll find it really funny!

http://mom-101.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Loukia said...

Sigh.. I can't access my blog anymore at work. I'm so bummed!

Mom101 said...

Hey, thanks so much for the love, mama! Although I gotta say, I think it's time you stop defending Britney. Take up a worthier cause. I mean, at least Lohan went to rehab, right?

Loukia said...

I am so honoured you commented on my blog... your blog is just so amazing! And yes... I am giving up hope with Britney!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs