Monday, February 19, 2007

Dear Britney...


Britney, I'm no longer a slave for u.... you are toxic... sometimes I wonder if perhaps this will make you stronger, but I doubt it. You don't see how lucky you are - you had it all - family, fame and fortune! You drive me crazy... don't you ever look at the girl in the mirror and wonder where she is? Did you feel overprotected? Even if you don't like boys anymore, and you're thinking you don't know what it's like to be me, you are simply just outrageous. Maybe you'll come back as a brave new girl, proving us wrong... I hope so, Brit... 'cause lately, everytime I see a picture of you it makes me sad. I know you think "I've just begun to have my fun" but enough already! What is the answer? I don't know. "My prerogative", you're thinking, and maybe you're right. But right now, I really think your mommy needs to hit you baby, one more time.

3 comments:

Mom101 said...

Too bad she didn't write a song called "I'm a Totally F'd Up Idiot Whose Millions Can't Seem to Buy Me Class, Sense, or Psychological Help" because that one would fit here just perfectly.

Loukia said...

Ha! Maybe that will be the title of her new cd that she has been working 'so hard on'!

Avitable said...

Well, she's not a girl, but she's not yet a woman.

Blog Designed by: NW Designs