Friday, February 16, 2007

2 amazing things have happened!

1. I went to WW last night - and drove my sister's car there - a Golf, with a working radio! I was in heaven, driving my beloved Golf again (well, not mine, but you know what I mean!) listening to music! It was awesome - not to mention it was a standard... oh, how I miss the shift stick! And now the amazing news - I lost 4.5 pounds! YES! YES! YES! YES! I am getting somewhere, people! My end goal still seems so far away, though.... but I am still very happy!

2. My baby went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last night... I was actually upset, to be honest - I enjoy his company until 10 p.m. but I guess he was super tired and just crashed after his bath and milk. Which allowed me to watch some T.V., which was actually nice for a change!


skichik79 said...

did you catch the office ? it was really funny !

Congrats on your weight lost .. btw if your interested I have a site that has alot of recipes i've created or foudn that are all weight watchers friendly ! I lost 30lbs on ww before I got pregnant .. I plan on going back ..

Loukia said...

Thanks Max! That's awesome that WW worked so well for you! I did watch The Office, it was funny - always is - but I am at my wit's end with the whole Jim and Pam situation... please let them get together soon! I'm in awe of how good of a cook you are! Good for you!

Gina said...

My car is awesome. lol..

Ok you've lost the first 5, dont stop now!!!!!!!!

Next stop- cooking lessons!

skichik79 said...

well here is the link to the site !

i'll be updating way more once I give birth im just really not good friends with cooking lately ... but i'll get back to it soon !

oh and they are super easy recipes btw even you can make them ! :)

Loukia said...

Yes, G, I love your car, but when you have a baby you'll have to upgrade to a Passat like me! ;)

Thanks Max! :) :) :) I sure hope I can make some of the recipes, I'm so horrible in the kitchen, you would laugh!

Loukia said...

Max - your recipes are awesome! I'm going to try the Greek chicken and potatoes. I have a hard time handling uncooked poultry, but I'll give it a try, will probably be a disaster, though... it looks so yummy, I have to try! Yes, I am Greek and have never cooked a Greek meal. I suck!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs